There have been several recent comprehensive reports released on various facets of the state of Minnesota’s election integrity issues. For your convenience, all of them are complied here along with some additional information resources. Look for more reports on other aspects of Minnesota’s election system in the near future.
- Unverifiable Voters In Minnesota’s Elections
- Ineligible Wards Voting in Crow Wing County 2010 Election
- Felon Voter Fraud Convictions Stemming From Minnesota’s 2008 General Election
- Fraudulent Votes Cast by Ineligible Felons in Minnesota’s 2008 General Election
- More information
- Voter Fraud News Articles